Developing the City’s next Health and Wellbeing Strategy
We want to hear your views on how to make Nottingham a happier and healthier place
Many factors affect our health and wellbeing including:
- Education and employment opportunities
- Where we live and the quality of our housing
- Access to green spaces and leisure facilities
- Lifestyle factors like smoking, diet and physical activity
- Environmental factors like air pollution
The Nottingham City Health and Wellbeing Board want to hear about what is important to you and how we can all work together to make Nottingham a happier and healthier city. Your views will help inform the next Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
We are hosting three citizen engagement events:
- Clifton Cornerstone Tuesday 3 November 1pm-3pm
- Council House Ballroom Wednesday 4 November 4:45pm-6:45pm
- Bulwell Riverside Monday 9 November 5.15pm-7.15pm
If you would like to attend one of the events please register on-line here http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/HappierHealthierLives or phone 0115 87 64 336.
To find out more about the work of the Health and Wellbeing Board please visit: http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk//HWB