The One Nottingham partnership family includes a number of public service organisations. The biggest partner is Nottingham City Council which delivers many of the services needed to achieve the partnerships objectives. The City Council is the Accountable Body for the partnership's funding, as a result it is tasked with ensuring democratic and financial accountability and is represented on the One Nottingham Board. The Council provides management and administrative Type=media;MediaID=7828;Title=Click here for important document;Style=;Target=_self;services to the partnership.
Type=articles;Articleid=3435;Title=Test Article;TitleClass=;Theme Partnerships
Type=links;Linkid=8165;Title=;Style=;Target=_self;The Theme Partnerships are responsible for delivering against the national floor targets, but some also have other, Type=links;Linkid=7880;Title=The BBC website;Style=;Target=_self;statutory roles that they have to meet. For further details on each of our Theme Partners please select the name of the
Type=links;Linkid=8164;Title=Click here to visit BBC website;Style=;Target=_self;Theme Partnership below.
- Education - Strategic Partnership for Children, Young People & Their Families
- Health - City Health Partnership
- Crime - Crime & Drugs Partnership
- Type=articles;Articleid=4522;Title=Membership/Structure;TitleClass=;Housing Nottingham Housing Strategic Partnership
- Worklessness - Greater Nottingham Skills Board
- Communities & Neighbourhoods Communities & Neighbourhoods